Day 7 … Joyful
Today’s prompt is what brings you joy. I could have taken the easy way out and just listed each person in my family including the pup but I didn’t. 🙂
- My family – of course they are my #1. They are the ones I can’t live without and the one’s that bring a smile to my face each and every day. Even Brutus who isn’t in the picture ;).
- God – my faith always seems to be my saving grace. If I am having a bad day or just need something uplifting I turn to the Bible or a Bible study.
- Rain – I love the rain. I love the smell of rain and could literally sit and watch ran for hours.
- softball/baseball – my first love. I have played the game since I was 4 and still play to this day. It is my safe place
- reading – I hated reading growing up, however, the older I have gotten the more I love to read. I love being drawn into a good book and taken to a place I have never been before.
What brings you joy?